The Right Charger for
Charging Station Management
- Assign devices and settings to locations and sublocations.
Control Charging Time
- Set hours of operation for each charging station.
- Set separate availability schedules for weekdays and weekends.
- Manage location-level access.
- Daily and monthly consumption reports by user, charging station, location, company.
- Review active charging sessions.
- Run session history reports by station and user.
- Review real-time consumption for each location.
- Export reports in PDF, XLSX and CSV.
Pricing and Payments
- Set pricing by kWh, session, hour or any combination thereof.
- Collect payments in the app.
- Generate usage reports & export data for invoicing.
Administrator Dashboard Access
- Grant users access to specific locations and devices.
- Control and administer each user's access.
Reseller Dashboard and Whitelabeling
- Resellers can manage stations on behalf of their customers.
- Dashboard can be branded with your company's logo and email.
- Create a unique company URL for each end customer.
OpenADR 2.0b Compliant
- Compliant with smart grid standard used for Automated Demand Response programs
Automated Load Balancing
- Limit maximum power load for each location or group of charging stations
- Monitor current load
- Review maximum load per location and per day
- Review state of the charging station: status, temperature, voltage, kW and amperage
- View logs and events for each charging station